About ZPE Systems, Inc.
ZPE Systems solves the networking problems of large enterprises, including 6 of the top 10 global tech giants, to meet increasing demands for infrastructure availability, security, and scalability.
ZPE Systems develops and manufactures secure remote in-band and out-of-band management solutions for enterprises to access, control and manage, and automate critical IT infrastructure from data center to the edge.
Companies that maintain or operate many data centers, colos, campuses, and branch locations, such as those in healthcare, supply chain, education, government and finance, trust ZPE’s Intel-based serial consoles, services routers, and cloud management software to eliminate human error, close security gaps, and resolve interoperability issues.
ZPE Systems was founded in the Silicon Valley in 2013 with sales and support offices worldwide, with continuous expansion through a growing network of trusted partners and service providers.
About the Position
We are growing our Inside Sales and Channels Teams. As a Channel ISR, you will help resellers understand the value of our critical infrastructure and edge solutions while developing new and lasting relationships with numerous channels. You have the opportunity to be a part of ZPE’s Inside Sales foundation and advance deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with sales directors, sales engineers and partners. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on onboarding new channel partners and making sure they continuously have the resources necessary to be successful. You will be responsible for revenue sold through the channels–strong organizational and relationship building skills are key.
This is an exceptional opportunity for individuals passionate about developing B2B relationships and ensuring customer success while working in the fastest growing technology sector.
In this role, you will:
- Constantly expand ZPE’s sales pipeline via reseller relationships, evangelizing SPIFFs and other initiatives
- Help qualify new channels and initiate the onboarding process via our partner portal
- Align channel reps with ZPE Sales and sales resources
- Confirm configurations, availability, deal registrations and provide quotations for sales, resellers and distribution
- Assist in promoting joint marketing activities, spiffs and tracking partner performance
- Field calls from partners, provide information on our solutions and schedule follow-up activities
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Maintain accurate use of CRM tools
- Passionate, motivated, and coachable
- Articulate with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enterprising, a self-starter and driven to exceed expectations
- Detailed, organized and focused on the task at hand
- Very comfortable around people and proficient at using telephone, email, and social media to develop connections
- A team player, willing to take on multiple roles and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with an excellent track record in complex accounts and $200k+ ARR transactions
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple phone calls, emails, lead generation and more
- Experience handling large deal sizes and C-Level relationships
- Prior experience with CRM
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Marketing or product sales experience a plus
ZPE Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of ZPE Systems to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “ Channel Inside Sales Representative”