7×24 Exchange – 2022 Fall Conference
How do you make digital services much more secure and reliable using automation? Join us as we demo the Network Automation Blueprint, the reference architecture Big Tech uses as the heart of their IT resilience strategy. See how even inexperienced teams can set up automated environments to answer questions like:
- How do we meet SLAs with a smaller workforce?
- How can we keep sites running without physical access to gear?
- How can we comply with weekly security updates?
Sign up here for the live event raffle and to download our Branch and Data Center Solutions Guide. You’ll also receive a sneak peek of the Network Automation Blueprint.
What’s in the Blueprint?
Download the blueprint sneak peek. You’ll also receive the full blueprint in the coming days, and we’ll share the latest playbooks so you can start your automation journey.
Downloadable Information, Presentations, & More
- Security Field Day 7: Cybersecurity as a Platform
- Networking Field Day 27: Gen 3 Out-of-Band and the Zero Pain Ecosystem
- Network Field Day 26: Global Data Center Infrastructure Management & Orchestration
- Product Page
- Services Router – Comparative Matrix
- Serial Console – Comparative Matrix
- The ZPE Blog
Management at Scale
Secure your deployments with cloud-based provisioning, and scale simply by plugging into auto-sensing devices. Standardized remote management means you never need to visit the datacenter.