Nodegrid Net Services Router
Get network management & infrastructure that adjust to you
No matter what challenges you’re facing at your data center and branch locations, the Nodegrid Net Services Router (NSR) gives you complete control of your network.
It’s the only modular solution that adjusts to your business’ needs, so your network can become a powerful value creator.
- Free your resources with the industry’s most in-depth out-of-band management
- Provide secure & flexible network access via Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Get uncompromising control on a granular scale with SD-Branch capabilities
Explore more ways to save with the Nodegrid Net Services Router
Download the Nodegrid Net Services Router data sheet. You’ll discover what makes the NSR the industry’s only networking multi-tool that helps you save across the board.
Download the data sheet to see how you can:
- Product details & specifications
- Hardware features
- Solution benefits
Why Nodegrid Net Services Router?
The Nodegrid Net Services Router makes it easy to optimize your stack. Using virtualized network functions (VNFs), the NSR goes beyond the network switch to bring you a virtual environment that scales to your needs. Use VNFs alongside the NSR’s modular expansion cards for faster deployments, hardened security, & added savings.
- Replace up to six devices with a single NSR
- Virtualize more systems to drastically downsize your stack
- Set up zero touch provisioning for plug-n-play deployments
- Get total peace of mind with enterprise-grade security
- Protect your data using encrypted SSL and IPSec technologies
- Isolate & eliminate threats thanks to control/data plane separation
Save Across the Board
- Cut CAPEX with VNFs, 3rd-party app hosting, & add-on modules
- Prevent outages using alerts & automation that self-heal issues
- Save on OPEX thanks to remote out-of-band & cellular backup
What makes NSR the leading services router?
The NSR is the most powerful solution thanks to its multi-core, Intel-based processor. Where competing devices limit you to few VNFs, the NSR handles every network function without breaking a sweat.
Freedom to scale
With up to nine field-upgradable expansion modules, the NSR is the only solution to offer true freedom to scale. You no longer need to compromise, because the NSR gives you every capability you need.
You don’t have to put up with cumbersome stacks any longer. The NSR tightens up networking using a single device for virtualization, third-party app hosting, Docker containers, & automation.
Integration with Nodegrid Manager gives you unified control, regardless of which vendor solutions you use. Simply connect the NSR for in-depth, 360-degree management – all on one interface.
Lay the foundation for open networking that adapts to you
Whether you need to run custom security applications at your largest data center, or SD-Branch capabilities for a faraway office, the Nodegrid Services Router is your open platform solution. It’s the only modular services router that lets you bolt on more functionality and address your business’ changing needs.
- Get a multi-core Intel CPU & Linux OS for strong, versatile networking.
- Deploy your custom environment using guest OS & your choice of applications
- Boost your flexibility with add-ons for compute power, interfaces, Wi-Fi & More
Don’t let rigid systems hold you back
Why do some of the world’s top brands trust the Nodegrid Services Router? Because it delivers more usability than any other 1U box on the market. Not only can you do away with many single-purpose appliances, but you can also customise your environment to suit you.
- Deploying custom solutions? Run up to six guest Ones to host all your applications
- Looking for better orchestration? Add interface modules for more streamlined virtualizations
- Need vendor freedom? Get a single extensible box to bridge feature gaps & provide right fit solutions.
The Nodegrid Net Services Router is the most versatile device on the market. With a fast x86 Intel CPU, Linux-based Nodegrid OS, and available add-on modules, the NSR delivers flexible networking in any environment. Here are some key features:
- Multi-core Intel CPU for more power and blazing-fast UI
- 64-bit, Linux-based Nodegrid OS for vendor-neutral networking
- Guest OS, app hosting, & VNFs for a fully customized environment
- 5 slots for add-on modules to boost compute power, connectivity, & more
- PDU & IPMI management that give you control at every level
- IPv4 & IPv6 compatibility to support legacy & modern solutions
Not all Nodegrid Services Router Expansion Card Slots are interchangeable. Please refer to the chart for Expansion Card Slot Compatibility.