About the Webinar:
As enterprises look to reinforce their network infrastructure, connectivity finds new life in the form of out-of-band (OOB) setup. The increasingly complex and distributed nature of businesses requires a resilient network that ensures reliability. Enterprises are dealing with a workforce that is largely connected remotely – ensuing major business dependency on their networks. OOB delivers network scalability and performance that can deliver enterprises a competitive edge.
Key Discussion Points
- The Importance of Out of Band connectivity and always on management
- Decrease reliance on smart hands with remote access and management of IT assets
- Maintaining uptime with cellular failover
- Unified, vendor-neutral management platform makes life easy
- How better OOB Improves scalability and deployment with automation
- Cost Analysis: OOB vs Downtime
About the Speaker:
Rene Neumann – EU Solutions Engineering Manager, ZPE Systems Inc.
Rene Neumann is currently the EU Solutions Engineering Manager at ZPE Systems Inc. Using ZPEs powerful platform of consolidated devices and intuitive software, he continues to improve network architecture for companies across the globe. Neumann has helped some of the largest companies in the world, such as Amazon, Apple, Societe-Generale and ExxonMobil, rebuild customer satisfaction with better networking. His IT & data center expertise and experience span over 22 years.