Tech Field Day 26 – Get the blueprint from our presentation
How do you make digital services much more secure and reliable using automation? Watch Koroush Saraf and Rene Neumann show you the reference architecture proven by tech giants. Download your copy of the Network Automation Blueprint to see how even inexperienced teams answer questions like:
- How do we meet SLAs with a smaller workforce?
- How can we keep sites running without physical access to gear?
- How can we comply with weekly security updates?
Complete the form to get the Network Automation Blueprint.
What’s in the Blueprint and Demo?
During the demo, Director of Solution Engineering Rene Neumann will walk you through these building blocks. You’ll see automated remote troubleshooting and configuration management that can be implemented even by teams with no coding experience.
Download the blueprint sneak peek to follow along. You’ll also receive the full blueprint in the coming days, and we’ll share the latest playbooks so you can start your automation journey.
Downloadable Information, Presentations, & More
- Security Field Day 7: Cybersecurity as a Platform
- Networking Field Day 27: Gen 3 Out-of-Band and the Zero Pain Ecosystem
- Network Field Day 26: Global Data Center Infrastructure Management & Orchestration
- Product Page
- Services Router – Comparative Matrix
- Serial Console – Comparative Matrix
- The ZPE Blog
Management at Scale
Secure your deployments with cloud-based provisioning, and scale simply by plugging into auto-sensing devices. Standardized remote management means you never need to visit the datacenter.